Banner 468x 60

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Questions and observations

Questions and observations
Lately I am finding many of these worms all around the garden, especially under pots and rocks. They look like earthworms but are not the same. I’m wondering if they are good or bad for the garden. I’ll appreciate your comments.
Questions and observations
I took a picture of this moth yesterday and I can’t find the name in any of my books. Any idea??
Is magic
Questions and observations
This Plumeria flower fell from a tall tree and was held in mid air by one strand from a tiny spider’s web. Isn’t nature grand!!!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

Garden Windows | Template Ireng Manis © 2010 Free Template Ajah. Distribution by Dhe Template. Supported by Cash Money Today and Forex Broker Info