Banner 468x 60

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Back to the Jungle

Back to the Jungle
All it takes is two weeks for an unattended South Florida garden to become a Jungle during the summer.
Back to the Jungle
I came back from my vacation yesterday and I found my garden in complete chaos, overgrown, full of weeds and a few casualties from the heat. Is going to take a couple of weeks before I can get the place back in shape. I started this morning with the front garden but the heat and mosquitoes were intense, all I could do was a couple of hours of work.
Back to the Jungle

Back to the Jungle
One nice surprised was my banana trees, all three adult plants had fruits, I hope they don’t ripen at the same time.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

Garden Windows | Template Ireng Manis © 2010 Free Template Ajah. Distribution by Dhe Template. Supported by Cash Money Today and Forex Broker Info