Banner 468x 60

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Happy 4th of July

I hope everyone in the US has a happy and safe 4th of July holiday, for us in South Florida is going to be a rainy weekend. Every year is tradition for our family to go to a park near the bay for a picnic and to see fireworks put on by the city of Miami. We hope this year is no exception
Happy 4th of July
This morning I went to Home Depot to buy light bulbs and look what I came home with. I told myself that I was not going to buy any more plants during the summer months, especially annuals. This is the perfect time of the year to take a break from the garden, working outside is hassle and planting new plants in this hot summer sun is not ideal.
Happy 4th of July
Last month I lost must of my annuals during my two-week vacation, and some of the garden beds were looking a little poor, so I did what all gardeners do, I forgot all the difficulties and got new plants (Mexican Heather, Pentas, Dahlberg Daisy and Coleuses) all strong summer annuals for my 10B zone.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

Garden Windows | Template Ireng Manis © 2010 Free Template Ajah. Distribution by Dhe Template. Supported by Cash Money Today and Forex Broker Info