Banner 468x 60

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Lazy Wednesday

Yesterday on my afternoon bike ride, I fell off the bike and landed on my right shoulder. This morning I could hardly move my arm. Driving to work was out of the question, so I called in sick and now I have one of those rare days when I have nothing to do but stay inside (under heavy medication) and read blogs. I though of going to the garden and pull weeds with my left arm; but the weather outside is hot, muggy and rainy.
Before the rain, I managed to take some pictures.
Lazy Wednesday
Lazy Wednesday
Peacock Ginger are back for the summer
Lazy Wednesday
Lazy Wednesday
Rain Lilies before the rain

PS – If you are asking how did you fell off the bike? This is what happened, a FOOLISH 57-year-old man trying to recapture a long-long ago youth, biking in a place where he shouldn’t have. I have a mountain bike, and as you know there are no mountains nor hills in South Florida, but there are construction sites with very high piles of dirt. I tried to conquer one; I made it to the top but didn’t make it to the bottom, not on my bike anyway. So that’s the story, I feel very foolish and I thank god it wasn’t worst. Calling my wife to pick me, and my broken bike up, was as painful as the fall.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

Garden Windows | Template Ireng Manis © 2010 Free Template Ajah. Distribution by Dhe Template. Supported by Cash Money Today and Forex Broker Info