Banner 468x 60

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Taking on a bromeliad

Taking on a bromeliad
Taking on a bromeliad
Today I decided to take on the Aechmea Blanchetiana bromeliad, (not sure if this is the correct name) this bromeliad is in the front of the house, and is overgrown crowding the beautiful crown of thorns.
Taking on a bromeliad
I was dreading this job. The spikes on this bromeliad are painful and I have the scars to prove it.
Taking on a bromeliad
I will be dividing all these pops.
Taking on a bromeliad
Now you can see the crown of thorns.
Taking on a bromeliad
Would you pay $5 for these bromeliads if you find them in a garage sale?
My wife is planning a garage sale later this month and I am thinking of having a bromeliad sale. Should I ask for more???

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

Garden Windows | Template Ireng Manis © 2010 Free Template Ajah. Distribution by Dhe Template. Supported by Cash Money Today and Forex Broker Info